What is an RSS feed?
An RSS feed provides a way to subscribe to webpage contents that are updated often. The feed can include page titles, content summaries and links to pages which can be consulted online. By subscribing, you will be informed rapidly of updates.
What do I need to subscribe to the sanofipasteur.com - Press Releases RSS feed?
Before you can subscribe to an RSS feed you must have at least one of the following:
- an RSS reader
- a recent navigator (Firefox or Internet Explorer 7) that automatically detects RSS feeds
- or an account with an online service for reading RSS feeds
To create an account and subscribe to the sanofipasteur.com RSS feed, use the button below.
How do I subscribe to the sanofipasteur.com - Press Releases RSS feed?
To subscribe to our sanofipasteur.com feed:
- If you use an RSS reader, just copy the feed's address to create a new feed in your reader.
- If your navigator automatically detects RSS feeds (i.e. Firefox or Internet Explorer 7), you will see the orange RSS icon at the top right, in the address bar. Click on the icon to add the sanofipasteur.com RSS feed to your bookmarks. The list of press releases under the new bookmark will be automatically updated, even if you do not visit the site.
- If you use an on-line link aggregation service, click on the corresponding image.