Sanofi Pasteur is seeking partners who will share the company's pursuit of innovation and drive for excellence, while becoming a part of our market success story. Our diverse culture and geography allow us to collaborate effectively with a broad array of partners around the world.
We are not only at the forefront of conquering newly targeted infectious diseases, but also leading the way in expanding immunization across all age groups, including adolescents and the elderly.
We welcome the opportunity to evaluate technologies related to the development and production of human vaccines, both prophylactic and therapeutic, including vaccines for chronic infectious diseases.
Sanofi Pasteur has a strong commitment to Research and Development partnerships with major universities, research institutes, government bodies, biotechnology companies and contract research organizations. The company's collaborations cover virtually all aspects of vaccine development, including early-stage research.
Examples of current partnerships and technology investments include: vaccines for influenza, S. pneumoniae, respiratory syncytial virus; pediatric combination vaccines; herpes simplex virus; large-scale, cell culture-based virus production; adjuvants and immunomodulators; conjugate vaccine production; and vaccine delivery systems.
A company partnering with Sanofi Pasteur interacts with a multidisciplinary team that has years of experience in working to ensure that partnerships are executed successfully and nurtured for the mutual benefit of all parties.
This approach utilizes the value-added Sanofi Pasteur alliance management capability, which focuses on the relationship by facilitating open communication, trust, understanding and clear expectations across the project lifespan. Combined with the technical competency of the alliance, this balance provides a well-rounded environment for your technology to flourish.
Sanofi Pasteur is interested in potential partnering opportunities in the field of active and passive human immunization for infectious diseases, as well as technologies supporting product development and industrial performance, including in the following areas:
Vaccines, monoclonal antibodies and supporting technologies for prevention and treatment of infectious diseases
- Novel antigens and methods for antigen discovery and characterization
- Vaccine vectors suitable for nasal or oral use
- New ways to administer vaccines
- Carrier proteins and protein-polysaccharide conjugation methods or alternative technologies
Agents to enhance vaccine immune responses
- Adjuvants and immunomodulators
- Vaccine vectors and delivery systems intended to enhance or modify immune responses
- Biological and immunological studies to further characterize adjuvants and immunomodulators
Characterization and assay of immune responses and disease markers
- Animal models of human diseases
- Biological markers for evaluating the efficacy of prophylactic or therapeutic interventions
- In vitro models of human tissues, including the immune system
- Epidemiological studies relevant to the use of vaccines and immunotherapeutics
- 3D tissue models
Tools for improving vaccine and monoclonal antibody research, development and production
- Development and application of new technologies in the areas of genomics and proteomics
- Prokaryotic or eukaryotic cell lines for antigen production
- Fermentor and bioreactor technology
- Disposable systems
- Online testing
- Downstream processing, purification and aseptic filling processes
- Process automation
- Preservatives and stabilizers
- Bioinformatics techniques for modeling, data handling and analysis
- Anti-counterfeiting technology